Awards Terms and Conditions
Awards Terms and Conditions
By entering the UK hair awards, The GB Beauty Awards or the UK Holistics awards the Entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out with the Entry Process.
- Entrant Certificates will be sent by email when we have recieved your completed entry form. Finalists certificates will be sent by email and medals sent through the post. Winners certificates will be sent by email and winners trophies for all winners per region and overall National winner per category will be sent out by post within 30 days of receiving your results at the online ceremony.
region awards are based on the number of entries per caterogy.
- The competition is open to all individuals or business which have relevance to the category they are entering in throughout the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
- Entry forms and any supporting documents must arrive on time within date specified. Supporting documents will be retained by the Organiser for a period of four months after the Ceremony Date.
- Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted on the Entry Form links and completed in full.
- Any support video evidence must be sent in to us via our Facebook page-messages by sending us video and photographic images you are giving your consent to use them for marketing and promoting purposes on our website and social media platforms.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for any lost, late or mislaid entry and any entry which is damaged, defaced, illegible or incomplete, or which otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions, may be deemed invalid in the sole discretion of the Organiser.
- The decision of the judges on all matters affecting this competition is final.
- It’s a one of payment per person per category to enter the the awards for you will not be expected to pay again for any of the final stages of the judging process. This one off payment is non refundable.
- Winners will not be expected to buy a the trophy and 1 trophy be provided to our winners. We are not responsible for any lost or damages to trophies/awards. If you need additional trophies for team members or your home you will have the option to purchase them after the winners have been announced at your cost.
- The team will contact you via the email you provide and/or the contact number you provide within your entry form. The team only contact those who have entered. By completing the form you acknowledge that the team may contact you. Your details will not be disclosed or sold to any Third Parties.
- The Entrants and finalists will received a digital certificate which they can print off and frame if they wish to do so. Please share any photos of you holding your certificates. This will help to build your business by being recognised for your talents.
- Payments. The payments are made over the phone via square, klarna, bacs or via Paypal Invoice.
- All Entrants will be announced on our social media. Every category will have a different number of finalists this varies from how many people take part to how many salons are successfully shortlisted.
- Winners. Each winner will receive a certificate and this will be posted to a chosen address within 1-4 weeks after the competition is completed. All winners and finalists will be announced on our website. We also request that the winners send us some photos of them holding the certificate in their salon for promotional material for their salon. All the winners will be announced on our social media page and website.
- Awards Ceremony. As we are an online based business, We hold an online award ceremony. This saves businesses costs from traveling to the event and paying for the whole team to attend the event. The winner’s announcements will be announced online on our social media page, as well as our website. We do request that everyone taking part in the awards follows our page. Facebook @ukhairawards